March 30, 2015
Shoulder Tattoos Allow the Creative Juices to Flow
Shoulder tattoos allow the imagine to run wild and free. Most individuals think of shoulder tattoos as being insignificant little bits of art, but in actual fact they are perfect for larger art works.
The shoulder extends into the upper part of the back – and for many this part of the body is considered to be rather a sensual spot which deserves to act as the perfect blank page for a well-chosen masterpiece.
Are you looking for a tattoo that makes a statement, yet you would like to keep it discreet? Choosing the shoulder for this very reason could prove to be the ideal area.
About shoulder tattoos:
- The shoulder blade, otherwise known as the scapula is a great place as a starting point for tattoos extending down the back or onto the upper arm.
- Shoulder tattoos often include both shoulder blades.
- For many the tribal style is a popular choice; tribal tattoos more often than not embrace dragon heads, hearts as well as flames.
- Wing-like tattoos are also a trendy choice for many individuals, and include most of the upper back – frequent choices are angels and birds amongst other winged creatures.
- Females often enjoy having butterflies, cats and flowers entwined around the scapula.
When choosing a shoulder tattoo, you will be spoilt for choice as far as designs are concerned – the world’s your oyster when it comes to body art and because shoulder tattoos are so easily hidden, they make for a grand choice for those who want to get a little imaginative, while still working and living in a more traditional environment.